Library hosts annual pre-school and kindergarten open house
Wednesday, January 22, 2020 | 9:37 AM
Parents and caregivers interested in learning more about pre-schools, childcare centers, and kindergartens in the Quaker Valley area are invited to attend the Sewickley Public Library’s annual Open House on Wednesday, January 22 at 7:00 p.m. Representatives from many area facilities will be available to answer questions about their programs.
The following facilities will be at the event:
Preschools & Kindergartens:
- Bright Horizons Childcare Center
- Center for Creative Learning – YMCA
- Friendship Preschool
- The Learning Tree Preschool
- Montessori Children’s Community
- Noah’s Ark Preschool & Kindergarten
- Quaker Valley School District – Kindergarten
- Sewickley Academy Preschool & Kindergarten
- St James Preschool
- The Village Preschool at Laughlin Center
- Allegheny Land Trust
- Fern Hollow – Preschool Classes
- YMCA – Preschool Recreational Classes
The Open House is a unique opportunity for parents to investigate educational options for their children, especially since fall registration for many of these schools begins in February. Parents and caregivers are encouraged to come and meet with the teachers to learn about each facility and all of the options that are available to families.
There is no registration required for this event, which will be in the Children’s Department on the second floor of the Sewickley Public Library. Questions about the event can be directed to the Children’s Department at 412-741-0937.