Route 65 closure planned in Emsworth this weekend
Thursday, June 13, 2019 | 10:15 AM
A weekend closure on northbound Route 65 (Ohio River Boulevard) in Emsworth Borough will occur Friday night through Sunday night, weather permitting.
PennDOT District 11 said the northbound lanes of Route 65 will close to traffic from 8 p.m. Friday continuously through 8 p.m. Sunday at the intersection with Hazelwood Avenue. Crews from Jet Jack Inc., will conduct sanitary manhole installation work. The work was originally scheduled for last weekend.
All northbound traffic will be detoured.
The posted detour will be:
• From northbound Route 65, turn right onto Camp Horne Road
• Turn left onto Mt. Nebo Road
• Turn left onto the ramp to southbound I-79 toward Washington
• Take the Emsworth/Sewickley (Exit 66) off-ramp
• Turn left onto Glenfield Road
• Glenfield Road becomes Kilbuck Street
• Turn right onto the ramp to northbound Route 65
• End detour
Southbound Route 65 traffic will not be affected.